You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cancellation Request.”
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel your prescription path within 48 hours of purchase, you may request a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after your first doctor’s visit, but within your first 30 days of membership, you will be given a full refund, less a $50 fee that we must pay the doctor.
- If you cancel outside of your first 30 days of membership, your payment is non-refundable and we cannot issue a refund.
- If you need to take a break for any reason, you can pause your three-month membership for up to 60 days, once during any 12 month period. After up to 60 days, you will be able to rejoin your program for the remaining duration of your membership.
- If you're not satisfied with our coaching program, you may request a full refund at any time during your first 30 days of your membership.